KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (B2B)
Areas: Malaga, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Fuengirola, Calahonda, Marbella, & Estepona.
It is an exciting time at Your Home Styling, looking for commission-based Key Account Managers on Costa del Sol, with a passion for sales and account management. You will be assigned to your own area, close to your home town.
Your most important job is to establish a bridge between our valued partners within the Real Estate business and the end-to-end customer. You will be creating strong and long-lasting relationships in order to get new leads on an every-day-basis.
We are seeking highly motivated and goal-oriented Sales Associates to play a key business development role on our team. Key Account Manager is responsible for building it's own Key Accounts, delivering leads to the direct sales team and the interior designer.
Job Requirements specific for this sales position include:
You do not need retail furniture experience to be successful in this role. We look for individuals with a passion for sales and customer service. We provide a job training program to get our Key Account Managers ready to succeed.
- A warm and friendly personality.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to achieve goals and exceed expectations.
- Great Customer Relationship Skills.
- Detailed with strong follow up and follow through skills.
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
- Winner Mentality & Competitive Mindset.
- Great flexibility in working hours.
- Staff discounts on furniture & decoration.
- Great commissions
- You have to be self-employed (autonomo).
- English speaking on a business level.
- Outgoing and driven by sales and results
- Have knowledge to a Scandinavian language is an advantage.
If this has your name written all over it, then send your CV to email@example.com.
Any questions? Call Martin Rance on +34 693 555 165.
Also check out our Furniture Packages to know more about Your Home Styling.
We are looking forward to hear from you!